We’re excited to announce that today we’ve officially launched Automagica 2.0! 🎉
The past couple of months we’ve been working real hard on bringing you the latest and greatest in Robotic Process Automation and Software Automation software. Based on the valuable feedback we’ve collected from our community, we decided it was time to go back to the drawing board and bring you the features you need to build amazing automations.
What does the new Automagica bring you?
- A complete overhaul of our Automagica Portal, with our new…
- Automagica Lab, our fully integrated real-time development environment, so you can build your automations even faster (by just searching and clicking away!). Automagica Lab is built on the Jupyter project, which is frequently used by data scientsts and pythonistas alike!
- One-click Windows-installer: with our new one-click installer, it has become even easier to get started with Automagica. No more installing Python and other requirements, just one single installer which takes care of installing everything for you. You can still do the steps manually if you’d like however. You can find the installer in the Automagica Portal.
- Be sure to check out the end-to-end automation examples for the browser, Excel, and others in our new Automagica Portal.
- A new release of the open source Automagica Python library on GitHub with:
- Over +200 reworked activities, our Automagica core building blocks, for the browser, Excel, Outlook, Word, and more!
- A new Automagica release on PyPi, the Python package resource, so you can “pip install” our latest version too!
We’re really looking forward to hearing your feedback on this major new release and all its features and functionalities. We have quite an active group on Telegram, but you can also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The future of automation is bright. It’s a great day to automate, what are you waiting for?